Win BEER FOR A YEAR!
This promotional competition is organised by Castle Lager and PicardiRebel (the “Promoter”).
1. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents of Cape Town, over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies including PicardRebel, and/or a participant who has won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoter at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
2. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
3. The promotional competition commences on 01 November 2019 and ends on 18 January 2019, both days inclusive. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. Participants stand the chance to win 12 (twelve) cases (24 x 330ml NRB) of Castle Larger. The Prize will be distributed over a period of 12 (twelve) months, one case per month, and must be collected from your closest Western Cape PicardiRebel store no later than 15th of every month for a period of 12 (twelve months) 2019.
5. To be eligible for the Prize and be entered into the competition, participants must purchase a case (24 x 330ml NRB) of Castle Lager beer from any Western Cape PicardiRebel Store. Write their full name and cell number on the back of their till slip and deposit the slip into the entry box provided or direct message a photograph of their till slip to the PicardRebel Facebook page.
6. Participants may enter the promotional competition multiple times over the duration of the competition term, however each purchase of Castle Lager case (24 x 330ml NRB) will count as an individual entry.
7. The winner will be selected by random draw and will be notified by either Facebook direct messenger, or a phone call, and by no later than 15 January 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
8. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchangeable for cash.
9. Winner will be required to provide their proof of identity to verify that they are above the age of 18.
10. If the potential winner and/or winners do not confirm acceptance of their Prize within 48 hours after they have been contacted, the potential winner and/or winners will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
11. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any attempt to use the same purchase for multiple entries or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
12. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, blocked due to security/privacy settings or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the Prize.
14. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
15. All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.